Well, firstly I have always wanted to do this. Answer 25 questions about myself, so I thought what better way to start my blogging journey then to do just this. Let’s get to know me. I will try to make this as fun as possible so it’s not a DRAG!
1. If you could buy any type of food what would you buy?
When you say food, does that include wine? I mean it goes into my digestive system, so I would think wine counts. So yes, wine. Anything red.
2. What color is your tooth brush?
I have a couple, but they are all blue and purple. Why do I have many tooth brushes? Uh, I tend to carry one around and I don’t like having to look for one. I did say I am going to be honest, so let’s all deal.
3. If you could be any animal what would it be and why?
A rabbit. The awkward part is I am afraid of rabbits, but they look so cute. Just touching them gives me the chills though.
4. What is one of the things you would put on your “bucket” list?
Bungee jumping. Sky diving. Snorkeling. You said one. Sorry.
5. Who is your favourite super hero and why?
Jesus. I feel like He qualifies, He came and saved the world. The only thing missing was a cape.
6. Who do you admire the most?
Madame Monica Geingos. She is actual goals. Her mind is what I admire most, she has a way of thinking that is so different, I love it!
7. What is your favorite summer activity?
Reading a book? Does that count, because I am not about that outdoor sweaty stuff.
8. If a movie was made of your life what genre would it be, who would play you?
DRAMA! As can be attested by anyone who knows me. I’d get Gabrielle Union to play me, because I am a liker of things.
9. If you could be any flavor of ice cream what ice cream flavor would you be and why?
Chocolate, because I am out here dripping sweetness. Hi, I am chocolate.
10. Who is your favorite cartoon character and why?
King Julian from Penguins of Madagascar, that nigga deserves an Oscar!
11. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Greek Islands, Santorini. It is eye watering beautiful.
12. What is your dream job?
Being the CEO of a holdings company, I’d like to act in the capacity of project manager.
13. Are you a morning or a night person?
I am nocturnal. I HATE mornings with all my soul! So, night person.
14. What is your favorite hobby?
I love shopping, but the way my wallet is set up. I have a cheque-ing and saving. So I have to settle for reading.
15. What is one thing that annoys you the most?
16. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Mopane worms. I felt like they were crawling in my mouth.
17. What is your favorite thing about someone in your family?
The love my mummy has for me. Although, it can get overbearing.
18. What is one of your weird quirks?
I am emotional. Like all the way up there.
19. Describe your self in 3 words.
Ambitious. Philanthropic. Lover.
20. If you could trade lives with anyone for a day who would it be and why?
God. To understand the purpose of life and regain world peace, make that nigga Satan and Eve apologize. This is like doing time for a sin you didn’t commit.
21. If you could talk in your sleep what would you say?
What the hell man, lol. This is weird. I’d tell my mum to chill, because she couldn’t slap manners into me, because I am asleep.
22. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
Get out my bed? Actually, check my phone to see what time it is, and probably snooze the alarm.
23. What is your favorite movie quote?
I legit have no idea. The scene I do not forget is the one from Moana, when the lady regained her heart. The lesson I learnt is that of stepping out your comfort zone and following your destiny.
24. What is your biggest addiction?
25. What do you love most about yourself?
My inability to loose HOPE! I have been accused of thinking life is a fairy-tale, but I would live it no other way. I like my bubble of hope.
24. What is your worst fear?
Crossing the road while there is oncoming traffic and then tripping and getting run over.
And just like that, I spent 15 minutes of my life actually enjoying this. We should do it again some time.
With a tad bit of crazy